DEAR YOGA COMMUNITY
Thank you for supporting the studio.
Nothing teaches “We Are All One,” like a pandemic virus. Practicing Ahimsa is how we will address Covid-19 at Sun Moon Yoga.
Ahimsa means our actions can make it, or break it, or others and being unconscious of that may be harmful. Ahimsa (meaning: non-harming), is the first of the Yamas and the guiding light of the ethical principles of yoga. Ahimsa is non-harming to ourselves and others through actions or speech, our communities and non-harming to the planet.
Spring Session dates are March 30–June 6. We have gone virtual! Join us online for a selection of live video stream classes this Spring.
Sending LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to all,
SPRING SESSION VIRTUAL CLASSES
March 30–June 6 (10 Weeks)
We are all on a journey together toward a new normal.
While for this time we must close the studio doors — we open our hearts across distance and open our minds to learning new ways of practicing. Home practice can be a sacred time that infuses your living space with positive intentions and loving compassion. We are honored to share that time with you.
We will use the zoom.us platform to meet with you for class online.
REGISTER FOR CLASS:
- Check the regular schedule for the online class.
- Reserve your spot (10 classes for $100) by registering via PayPal.
HOW TO GET ZOOM:
- To join the Zoom class meeting on your laptop, tablet or phone:
⁃ Navigate to zoom.us. Click “Resources”
⁃ Phones/Tablets: Click the link to your device’s App Store to download
⁃ Laptops/Computers: Find “Zoom Client for Meetings” and click the Download button. Allow the download to use your microphone and camera.
⁃ You can also join the meeting by conference call from your phone. No set up needed.
- IF YOU ARE NEW TO ZOOM, you may want to review this video which provides an overview about joining Zoom meetings.
- Before the class time you will receive a link from your instructor by email. (If you don’t receive an email, please check your SPAM-filtered mailbox as it might arrive there.) Join your class meeting every week with the same link provided by your instructor.
ON THE DAY OF CLASS:
- Find a quiet place for your yoga practice.
- Gather props like a mat, yoga blocks, blanket. A few minutes before class time, click on the link to take you to Zoom and join the meeting.
- You will see the instructor and she will see you too if you have a camera on your device. Otherwise, you will only be able to hear the teacher.
- We will have some time to visit before class starts, then the instructor will mute participants microphones for the hour of practice (so everyone will not be distracted by any background noise.)
- After class, the teacher will un-mute everyone to say goodbye.
Thank you for being a part of the Sun Moon Yoga community and joining us in a new virtual yoga space as we practice ahimsa, non-harming through social distance.
Find us at the back of Union Market, South Front Street, downtown Mankato.
HOURS/GETTING IN TOUCH
All info about classes is on our website; doors open 30 minutes prior to each class. To have personal questions answered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sun Moon Yoga hours vary from Union Market's so please do not drop by, we are available by appointment only.
To enrich our community's health with yoga and healthy lifestyle
education; and a training resource for excellence in sharing yoga.