We offer live, online classes on Zoom and in-person classes at the Hope Interfaith Center (HIC), 114 Pohl Road, Mankato, MN.
Occassionally we offer in-person classes at VINE, 421 E. Hickory St., Mankato, MN.
When you register for an online class, you will receive an email to join the class live and access to a recording of the class. You may also view the link to join a class in your Punchpass account under the “My Registrations” tab.
When you register for an in-person class, join us at the HIC. Doors will open to the space about 15 min. before class time. Bring a yoga mat.
New to Sun Moon? Scroll to the bottom of the page for information on how to create a Punchpass account, buy a class pass, and register for a class.
Meet our instructors.
ONLINE AND IN PERSON CLASSES
REGISTERING FOR A CLASS IS EASY
- Create an account in Punchpass — you MUST create an account and login to register for classes.
- Purchase a class pass (1 class, 5 classes, 10 classes).
- Reserve your spot in each individual class you plan to join. You may cancel up to 2 hours prior to class start time.
- Attend your reserved class via Zoom link or join in person class at HIC.
- Zoom link should be emailed to you or access it under the “My Reservations” tab in your Punchpass account.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN OUR CLASSES
using one of the links below.
I have a Punchpass account.
Login to your Punchpass account and register for class(es). View Schedule
I’m new – I need to create a Punchpass account.
You must create a Punchpass account and buy a class pass to register for classes.
Please help us get the word out about online classes!
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
Visit instructor’s website to register for their classes.