Welcome! Our summer schedule begins June 5, 2023.
We offer in-person classes at VINE, 421 E. Hickory St., Mankato, MN.
Pre-registration for all classes is required. Buy a class pass and register for each class you plan to attend.
In-person at VINE: pre-register for the class, walk into VINE, tell the front desk staff you are registered with Sun Moon, take stairs or elevator to the 5th floor, and join us in the studio.
Yoga in the Park is back this summer at Spring Lake Park, North Mankato, MN, on the corner of Lake St. and Webster Ave, by the Thompson Pier, under big trees, on the grass. Pre-register for this class.
Online classes: we offer live, online classes on Zoom.
When you register for an online class, you will receive an email to join the class live and access to a recording of the class. You may also view the link to join a class in your Punchpass account under the “My Registrations” tab.
When you register for an in-person class, join us at VINE or Spring Lake Park. Bring a yoga mat.
New to Sun Moon Yoga? Scroll to the bottom of the page for information on how to create a Punchpass account, buy a class pass, and register for a class.
Meet our instructors.
ONLINE AND IN PERSON CLASSES
REGISTERING FOR A CLASS IS EASY
- Create an account in Punchpass — you MUST create an account and login to register for classes.
- Purchase a class pass (1 class, 5 classes, 10 classes).
- Reserve your spot in each individual class you plan to join. You may cancel up to 1 hour prior to class start time.
- Attend your reserved class via Zoom link or join in person class at VINE or Spring Lake Park.
- Zoom link should be emailed to you or access it under the “My Reservations” tab in your Punchpass account.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN OUR CLASSES
using one of the links below.
I have a Punchpass account.
Login to your Punchpass account and register for class(es). View Schedule
I’m new – I need to create a Punchpass account.
You must create a Punchpass account and buy a class pass to register for classes.
Please help us get the word out about online classes!
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
Visit instructor’s website to register for their classes.