SUMMER VIRTUAL CLASSES
June 8–August 31
Important Notice from Zoom: “Please update all of your Zoom applications to version 5.0 or higher. After May 30, 2020, all Zoom applications on older versions will receive a forced upgrade when trying to join meetings as GCM Encryption will be fully enabled across the Zoom platform. Learn more on how to update your Zoom application or update now.”
ONLINE CLASS / PUNCHPASS STUDENTS
Thank you for supporting yoga in our community and taking this “at home” journey with us.
Join our online community by booking a class using our new PunchPass platform.
BOOKING A CLASS IS EASY
- Create an account on our PunchPass system — you MUST create an account and login to book classes.
- Purchase an online pass. Note: Old registrations, or punchcard transfers, have been applied to a PunchPass 10-class pass. (Old punchcards were converted at students’ requests. If you have an old punchcard and would now like it transferred, please contact us for assistance.)
- Reserve your spot in class. You may book yourself the rest of the session, or weekly and cancel up to 3 hours prior to class start time.
- Attend your reserved class(es) via the Zoom link that will be emailed to you.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN OUR ONLINE CLASSES
using one of the links below
I’ve been taking online classes but need to create my PunchPass Login
For your user name, use the same email address at which you previously received a virtual class link and create your own password. Contact us for assistance.
ONLINE CLASS INSTRUCTIONS
WHAT TO DO:
- Check the PunchPass schedule for available online classes.
- Sign in to PunchPass using your registered email address and password.
- If you need a PunchPass, buy $15/single-class pass or $100/10 class pass through PunchPass.com
- Reserve your spot in class.
ON THE DAY OF CLASS:
- Find a quiet place for your yoga practice. with sufficient space for standing and seated postures..
- Gather props like a mat, yoga blocks, blanket.
- 1–30 minutes before the class time you will receive a reminder email from Sun Moon Yoga with a link to your class. (Be sure to check your SPAM filter if you don’t receive a confirmation email).
- At least five minutes before class time, click on the link to take you to Zoom and join the meeting. Allow your camera and microphone.
- You will see the instructor and she will see you too if you have a camera on your device. Otherwise, you will only be able to hear the instructor.
- We will have some time to visit before class starts, then the instructor will mute participants microphones for the hour of practice (so everyone will not be distracted by any background noise.)
- After class, the teacher will un-mute everyone to say goodbye.
HOW TO GET ZOOM:
We will use Zoom to meet with you for class online. You may join a class on your computer or mobile device. IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE ZOOM PLATFORM, you may want to review this video which provides an overview about joining Zoom meetings.
Thank you for being a part of the Sun Moon Yoga community and joining us in a new virtual yoga space as we practice ahimsa, non-harming through social distance.