WHAT TO DO:
ON THE DAY OF CLASS – ONLINE:
- Find a quiet place for your yoga practice with sufficient space for standing and seated postures.
- Gather props like a mat, yoga blocks, blanket.
- About 30 minutes before class, you will receive an email with a link to join class.
- Check your SPAM filter if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
- If you did not get an email with the class link, login to your Punchpass account and click on the “My Registrations” tab; the class link will be there.
- Click here for a short video on how to access your class, one of two ways.
- About five minutes before class time, click on the link to take you to Zoom and join class.
- You will see and hear the instructor.
- The instructor will only be able to see and hear you if you have a camera and microphone on your device and have them turned on. This is not required.
- The instructor will mute all participants microphones at the start of class.
- After class, you may un-mute yourself if you want to comment or ask the instructor a question.
HOW TO GET ZOOM:
Zoom is the online class platform. You may join a class on your computer or mobile device. IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE ZOOM PLATFORM, you may want to review this video which provides an overview about joining Zoom meetings.
ON THE DAY OF CLASS – IN PERSON:
- Join us at the Hope Interfaith Center (HIC), at 114 Pohl Rd., Mankato, MN.
- Doors will open to space about 15 min. before class time.
- Bring a mat and any props you may want, block, blanket, etc.
- There is a lot for parking.
- Check in with the instructor when you arrive. Attendance will be taken.
We will follow CDC Guidelines and the Governor’s Executive Orders related to COVID-19.
- Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask.
- We will not ask you to provide proof of vaccination, however, we ask you to practice ahimsa, which is non-harming.
- If you are ill, stay home.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, wear a mask.
- If you are fully vaccinated and want to wear a mask, go for it.
- We will ask participants to physically distance their yoga mats from each other.
- Our intention is to be excellent community health citizens. If you are attending an in person class, we need your full cooperation to stay true to our intention.
Thank you for being a part of the Sun Moon Yoga community and joining us for virtual classes and in person classes as we do our best to practice ahimsa, non-harming through social distancing.