ONLINE CLASS INSTRUCTIONS
WHAT TO DO:
ON THE DAY OF CLASS:
- Find a quiet place for your yoga practice. with sufficient space for standing and seated postures..
- Gather props like a mat, yoga blocks, blanket.
- 1–30 minutes before the class time you will receive a reminder email from Sun Moon Yoga with a link to your class. (Be sure to check your SPAM filter if you don’t receive a confirmation email).
- At least five minutes before class time, click on the link to take you to Zoom and join the meeting. Allow your camera and microphone.
- You will see the instructor and she will see you too if you have a camera on your device. Otherwise, you will only be able to hear the instructor.
- We will have some time to visit before class starts, then the instructor will mute participants microphones for the hour of practice (so everyone will not be distracted by any background noise.)
- After class, the teacher will un-mute everyone to say goodbye.
HOW TO GET ZOOM:
We will use Zoom to meet with you for class online. You may join a class on your computer or mobile device. IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE ZOOM PLATFORM, you may want to review this video which provides an overview about joining Zoom meetings.
Thank you for being a part of the Sun Moon Yoga community and joining us in a new virtual yoga space as we practice ahimsa, non-harming through social distance.