WHAT TO DO:
ON THE DAY OF CLASS – ONLINE:
- Find a quiet place for your yoga practice with sufficient space for standing and seated postures.
- Gather props like a mat, yoga blocks, blanket.
- About 30 minutes before class, you will receive an email with a link to join class.
- Check your SPAM filter if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
- About five minutes before class time, click on the link to take you to Zoom and join class.
- You will see and hear the instructor.
- The instructor will only be able to see and hear you if you have a camera and microphone on your device and have them turned on. This is not required.
- The instructor will mute all participants microphones at the start of class.
- After class, the instructor will un-mute everyone to say goodbye and answer questions.
HOW TO GET ZOOM:
We will use Zoom for class online. You may join a class on your computer or mobile device. IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE ZOOM PLATFORM, you may want to review this video which provides an overview about joining Zoom meetings.
ON THE DAY OF CLASS – IN PERSON:
- Join us at Spring Lake Park in North Mankato, MN, by the Pier on the corner of Lake St. and Webster Ave.
- We will practice on grass under three huge trees.
- Bring a mat, possibly a towel to place under your mat (grass may be damp), water, etc.
- Public bathrooms are available at Spring Lake Park.
- Check in with instructor when you arrive. Attendance will be taken.
Disclaimer: We have no control of who is at the park or activities happening at the time we have class. We have no control over inclement weather. Class will be changed to online or cancelled due to inclement weather. You will be notified via email of any changes.
We will follow CDC GuidelinesCDC Guidelines and the Governor’s Executive Orders related to COVID-19.
- Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask.
- We will not ask you to provide proof of vaccination, however, we ask you to practice ahimsa, which is non-harming.
- If you are ill, stay home.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, wear a mask.
- If you are fully vaccinated and want to wear a mask, go for it.
- We will ask participants to physically distance, 6-10’, their yoga mats from each other.
- Our intention is to be excellent community health citizens. If you are attending an in person class, we need your full cooperation to stay true to our intention.
Thank you for being a part of the Sun Moon Yoga community and joining us for virtual classes and outside in person classes as we practice ahimsa, non-harming through social distancing.