In-Person and Virtual Classes
ONLINE AND IN PERSON CLASSES
Join our yoga community. Create a Punchpass account. Register for a class.
REGISTERING FOR A CLASS IS EASY
- Create an account in Punchpass — you MUST create an account and login to register for classes.
- Purchase a class pass (1 class, 5 classes, or 10 classes).
- Reserve your spot in each individual class you plan to join. You may cancel up to 2 hours prior to class start time.
- Attend your reserved class via Zoom link or join in-person class at VINE or Spring Lake Park.
- Zoom link should be emailed to you or access it under the “My Reservations” tab in your Punchpass account.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN OUR CLASSES
using one of the links below.
I have a Punchpass login.
Login to your Punchpass account and register for class(es). View Schedule
I’m new – I need to create a Punchpass account.
You must create a Punchpass account to buy a class pass and register for classes.
We closed our beloved physical studio space in March 2020. Classes are offered online via Zoom and in-person at VINE or Spring Lake Park.
WHAT TO DO:
- Check the Punchpass schedule for available online and in person classes.
- Create a Punchpass account or sign in to your Punchpass account.
- Buy a class pass, ($15 for 1-class, $60 or 5-classes, or $100 for 10 classes)
- Reserve your spot in each class you plan to attend.
ON THE DAY OF CLASS – ONLINE:
- Find a quiet place for your yoga practice with sufficient space for standing and seated postures.
- Gather props like a mat, yoga blocks, blanket.
- About 30 minutes before class, you will receive an email with a link to join class.
- Check your SPAM filter if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
- If you did not get an email with the class link, login to your Punchpass account and click on the “My Registrations” tab; the class link will be there.
- Click here for a short video on how to access your class, one of two ways.
- About five minutes before class time, click on the link to take you to Zoom and join class.
- You will see and hear the instructor.
- The instructor will only be able to see and hear you if you have a camera and microphone on your device and have them turned on. This is not required.
- The instructor will mute all participants microphones at the start of class.
- After class, you may un-mute yourself if you want to comment or ask the instructor a question.
HOW TO GET ZOOM:
Zoom is the online class platform. You may join a class on your computer or mobile device. IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE ZOOM PLATFORM, you may want to review this video which provides an overview about joining Zoom meetings.
ON THE DAY OF CLASS – IN-PERSON:
- Join us at VINE, at 421 E. Hickory St., Mankato, MN.
- Or for Yoga in the Park, at Spring Lake Park (SLP).
- SLP, North Mankato, MN, on the corner of Lake St. and Webster Ave, by the Thompson Pier, under big trees, on the grass.
- Instructor will arrive about 15 min. before class time.
- Bring a mat and any props you may want, block, blanket, etc.
- Check in with the instructor when you arrive. Attendance will be taken.
Practice ahimsa, which is non-harming.
- If you are ill, stay home.
- If want to wear a mask, you are welcome to do so.
Thank you for being a part of the Sun Moon Yoga community by joining us for in-person and virtual classes.
Please share this page with friends!
HELP US STAY IN TOUCH
Please provide your email (and any questions you may have) and Carly Hopper will respond as soon as possible.