BEGINNERS: Join us Mondays at 7PM • $5 Dropin
Three best options for beginning students at Sun Moon Yoga:
Attend an Introduction to Yoga for Beginners class
*For adults and children, ages ten and older, with an adult
Fall Session: 7PM | Mondays | Oct. 7–28; Nov. 4–25 (No Dec. Classes)
Cost: $5 Drop-in.
Check out Friday $5 Drop in Classes
Happy Hour, easy, fun, great for beginners at 4pm, and 5:30pm Power Hour, a sample of more challenging classes. Just show up — we have mats to borrow. See our current schedule (PDF)
- Wear non-restrictive clothing and plan to be barefoot.
- Try to refrain from eating at least two hours before the start of your class because practice is best on an empty stomach.
- Please do not wear heavy perfume, scented oils or colognes.
- Arrive 10–15 minutes before the start of class in order to sign in and prepare for the session.Inform your instructor if you have any injuries or if you are pregnant.
- Consider bringing a towel and bottled water. Many of our classes are vigorous and will cause you to sweat.
- Changing rooms are provided.
- Mats are available for use during class—to borrow or purchase—however, bringing your own mat is encouraged.