all ages, sizes, levels of ability.
FREE! BEGINNER CLASSES THIS WINTER
Open to everyone (all ages, all sizes too!), but especially for newcomers to yoga. A beginner sample class of activity, and explanations, to provide new students a special introductory experience. The perfect date night, girl’s night out, quality-time activity with children ages 10 and older. Dress for comfort, plan to sit on the floor, relax and have fun. No preregistration required, just come, we have mats to borrow or bring your own.
WINTER INTRODUCTION TO YOGA SAMPLE CLASSES
Choose from ONE of these classtimes below:
- Tuesday, February 5 and 12
4 PM and 7 PM
- Wednesday, March 6 and 13
- Friday, February 15
- Saturday, February 16 and 23
Cost: FREE! This class may be repeated with a $15 Drop-in Fee
- Email Mona at: email@example.com
Three best options for beginning students at Sun Moon Yoga:
- Attend a FREE Introduction to Yoga Class: See Sections above. To let us know you are coming (appreciated/not essential): contact Mona at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You do not have to take the Introduction to Yoga to begin learning yoga. Beginners are welcome to attend Gentle, Mindful Hatha and All Levels classes as Registered or Punchcard students. See Class Descriptions and our Winter 2019 Schedule (PDF) for details.
- First-timers welcome in Happy Hour Yoga. The class is relaxing, fun and geared toward beginners. Athletic beginners may enjoy Power Hour which is a shorter version of our challenging Power Yoga class.These are ALL $5 Drop-in Bargain Classes. Just show up — we have mats to borrow.
Wear non-restrictive clothing and plan to be barefoot.
Try to refrain from eating at least two hours before the start of your class because practice is best on an empty stomach.
Please do not wear heavy perfume, scented oils or colognes.
Arrive 10–15 minutes before the start of class in order to sign in and prepare for the session.
Inform your instructor if you have any injuries or if you are pregnant.
Consider bringing a towel and bottled water. Many of our classes are vigorous and will cause you to sweat.
Changing rooms are provided.
Mats are available for use during class—to borrow or purchase—however, bringing your own mat is encouraged.