Three great options for beginning students at Sun Moon Yoga this Spring
INTRODUCTION TO YOGA
*For adults and children, ages ten and older, with an adult; all sizes, body types welcome!
Welcoming all shapes and sizes to yoga!
Come, let us share with you the health benefits, and other reasons we love yoga.
This class is offered to provide the best introductory experience possible.
Open to adults and children 10+ but especially for newcomers to yoga.
We’re hoping you want to repeat it, and bring a friend!
Questions? Contact Mona | email@example.com
- Wear non-restrictive clothing and plan to be barefoot.
- Try to refrain from eating at least two hours before the start of your class because practice is best on an empty stomach.
- Please do not wear heavy perfume, scented oils or colognes.
- Arrive 10–15 minutes before the start of class in order to sign in and prepare for the session.Inform your instructor if you have any injuries or if you are pregnant.
- Consider bringing a towel and bottled water. Many of our classes are vigorous and will cause you to sweat.
- Changing rooms are provided.
- Mats are available for use during class—to borrow or purchase—however, bringing your own mat is encouraged.