|Thank you for your interest in my work. I am qualified to teach yoga, train yoga teachers and develop yoga programs.
Current Yoga Teaching:
1. I teach 10–12 classes weekly at my studio Sun Moon Yoga in Mankato, MN (19 years). I teach all ages, beginner to advanced, all body types and fitness levels.
2. Yoga teacher, MSU Women’s Swimming & Diving team, five years.
Current Program Director Responsibilities:
1. Director/Faculty for Yoga Alliance A 200hour Sun Moon Yoga Study for 15 years; co-director Sun Moon Yoga 300hr/RYT Wellness & Leadership program for yoga teachers. My training programs are Career School Licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education.
2. Sun Moon Yoga offers 20–25 Yoga classes a week, combining efforts of 12–15 teachers. For 19 years I have made the schedule, trained the teachers and maintained the highest quality of yoga offerings in the area.
1. 500RYT Advanced Yoga Training – White Lotus I am honored to have received my 500RYT Certification from Ganga White and Tracy Rich, at White Lotus, where I began my yoga teacher journey many years ago.
2. Ananda Teacher Training with Adam Bornstein.
3. Thai with Saul David Raye
4. Tias Little Yoga Teacher Training (now Prajna)
I have a career of experience pioneering yoga in Southeastern Minnesota: Ten years traveling to small towns to teach; 19 years studio owner., Through my 15 year Sun Moon Yoga teacher training program I have trained hundreds of yoga teachers in the region.
1. Master’s Degree in Health Science from MSU College of Allied Health & Nursing. Emphasis: Community Health/Women’s Health.